- Add signature to outlook web access
- Add a signature to email messages
- How to change WAMP server port number windows 7
- What is Listening on a TCP/IP Port in Windows?
- MySQL Functions (PDO_MYSQL)
- Change Sharing Permissions in Your Outlook Calendar
- Get / download Microsoft office 2013
- Turning automatic updating on or off
- PHP MYSQL Connection string
- Enable / Disable the Administrator Account Using the Command Prompt
- Dell (1)
- Email setup (4)
- IT support (10)
- Microsoft office (3)
- Microsoft office 2013 (2)
- Microsoft office licence key (2)
- Microsoft outlook (3)
- MYSQL (3)
- Outlook setup (4)
- outlook web access (1)
- OWA (1)
- PHP development (3)
- Service tag (1)
- Software development (3)
- Technical support (10)
- Windows operating system (4)
- Windows support (6)
Author Archives: Max985Knobse01
Click on Options in the upper-right. Select See All Options from the drop-down menu.
Port Issue WAMP Server Offline It is always good to know which port is used by wamp server. Apache>Service>Test Port 80
PDO_MYSQL will take advantage of native prepared statement support present in MySQL 4.1 and higher. If you’re using an older version of the mysql client libraries, PDO will emulate them for you.
Permission Levels If you’re not sure what each permission level means, you can select one from the Permission Level drop down box and see what options are selected below. I’ve summarized the permission levels below.
If you do not have a disk, visit www.office.com/setup to get started installing and using Office for the first time.
$username = “your_name”; $password = “your_password”; $hostname = “localhost”;